AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

there's a first time for everything

this, my friends, is a momentous event you are witnessing.
every single time i have attempted to make cornbread in the last, well lifetime, i have ended up with another FAIL mark on my cooking career.
BUT last night was a first. it was not a FAIL.
it was an "I WON"! i BEAT the cornbread, the recipe and my oven!
and my cornbread was awesome, peeps.
melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
perfectly soft.
right amount of sweet.
gorgeous green jalapeno chunks.
it will now be known as "lindsay's cornbread recipe" and i will never stray again.

1 comment:

KW said...

HOLY precious baby bump batman! :) you are too friggin' cute. and way to go on the cornbread. now if you could just come to tx and cook it for me that'd be greaaaaat.