AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

i am julia roberts

ok, so i love to take quizzes and fill out forms. the form-thing, i know, is a little odd (i am counting down the minutes until our census 2010 packet arrives!) but it's the quizzes that i could do for hours.

i stumbled upon a new one this weekend (when i was clearly vulnerable and way too open to looking at semi-spam emails):


these quizzes always getcha by making you feel so gloriously good about yourself, comparing your personality & characteristics to the incomparable likes of julia, audrey or gwyneth. oh how i love them.

would love to know which beauty icon you are... or did you take more than one quiz on dailyglow.com??

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

I am a sucker for those quizzes, too. I was Farrah Fawcett...Haha I would have never guessed that...Modern-day kindred spirits include Cameron Diaz, and Kate Hudson. I kind of feel like I could relate to them.